Thursday, August 26, 2010

Mama's quoting Diogenes ...


Mama's nutty today. she said "If Diogenes wanted a lantern to search for an honest man, then give me a flashlight that I might search for truth ..." Now I have NO idea who this Diogenes dude was, but we've got a bunch of flash lights around the house. I think she thinks too much. Unlike us kitties who know the value of a good NAP!!

I mean, honestly .. why would you even bother to ponder such a thing? Everyfur knows there are only a few things in life that really matter. Food is pretty high on the list, and good soft spots for napping .. catnip comes to mind (which reminds me, it's time for Mama to dump some on the rug ...

Silly old Sebastian was up half the night watching out the window. So what was there to watch? Surely not the porcupine who was napping in the bird feeder. I mean, GET A GRIP!!!

No comments: