Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Thou art the Great Cat,

"Thou art the Great Cat, the avenger of the Gods, and the judge of words, and the president of the sovereign chiefs and the governor of the holy Circle; thou art indeed...the Great Cat." - Inscription on the Royal Tombs at Thebes

My Mamawhatlovesme understands this!   She made a little quilt today for the kitten she loved  on all day at the craft festival.  I should be jealous, but then again, she didn't bring the kitten HOME with her, so I guess it's okay she's made a quilt for it. She was a very tiny kitten, long haired ... and the man who adopted her was head over heels in love with little "Maggie May" as he named her.  I like thinking little Maggie will have her very own "Misty Whispurrs Critter Quilt".  Quite a few of my quilts have gone to kitties on the internet at Catster, and some of my friends on Xanga too.  


Quilts and kitties go together. We like them!  Maybe your mamawhatlovesyou would get you one! 

No comments: