Monday, October 25, 2010

wisdom ...

"If animals could speak the dog would be a a blundering outspoken fellow, but the cat would have the rare grace of never saying a word too much." - Mark Twain 


I never met Mr. Twain, but Mama has read a lot of his stuff, and even read some of it to ME!  I like it when Mama reads. I get to curl up next to her where it's nice and warm.  I think people should read more.  I watch Mama, and I watch the box that is like a window to the world. The people there do not read enough either. They drive in cars too fast, talk too loud, do too much, and rest too little.  It's best when she turns off that noisy box.  It is hurtful to my ears.  I do not think it is good for HER ears either.  She should spend more time listening to the trees and the birdies.  Mr. Twain was a real neat man. He wrote a lot of good stories about a lot of different things.  You could get this book, and read his stories about critters!  


  

No comments: