Sunday, January 27, 2013

It has been a while since I have visited my blog. As you can see, I am truly the matriarch of this catshold, and as such am deemed respect! But what do I get? not one, but TWO new felines of dubious parentage. I am a blue blood, a Scottish Fold. THESE two came from the (gasp) pound (shudder). I do think my human has lost her grip entirely.
One of them is just a kitten, and as such is to be tolerated with more patience. But honestly, the older one has usurped my favorite napping place on my pale blue down quilt. The one laying on the quilt frame is Lady Margaret. Where she gets her "Ladyship" I do not know. The little mite is Emily Anne.
It is winter here. I am content to snuggle down and wait it out, but Sebastian wants to go outside even more now. I think he is adldepated.

No comments: